If you want to fly from coast to coast this summer or fall, check out these deals from JetBlue. You can comfortably fly between multiple West Coast cities and New York City and Miami with JetBlue Mint. Mint is JetBlue’s business-class product that features lie-flat seats, direct aisle access, large TV screens and top-notch food.
Routes: From Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and Seattle to New York City and Miami.
How to book: Head to JetBlue Mint’s homepage and select “Explore Mint routes.” Book directly with JetBlue.
Travel dates: Scattered dates from July through September.
Book by: As soon as possible.
The following flights were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below round-trip flights will be available when you book:
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Miami International Airport (MIA), starting at $1,228 round-trip.
- LAX to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), starting at $1,198 round-trip.
- JFK to San Diego International Airport (SAN), starting at $1,226 round-trip.
- JFK to San Francisco International Airport (SFO), starting at $1,298 round-trip.
- JFK to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), starting at $998 round-trip.
Say you want to book a round-trip journey from Seattle to New York City. Explore Mint routes by clicking the below button on JetBlue’s website.
From the options on the sidebar, select your desired cities.
You can depart Seattle on Wednesday, Sept. 13, at 10:55 p.m. You can get a good night’s rest in the Mint lie-flat seats and wake up refreshed upon landing in New York City at 7:02 a.m. the following day.
Explore the Big Apple for about four days (and stay in one of the city’s top hotels), then return to Seattle on Sunday, Sept. 17. The 6:30 p.m. flight means you’ll have the day to enjoy the city but still get back to Seattle at a reasonable hour.
Each flight costs $548, which brings your round-trip total to $1,096. Below you can see all the perks you’ll receive with these Mint tickets, including early boarding, two free checked bags and free advance seat selection. You’ll also earn 3 TrueBlue points per dollar.
You can cut these flight prices in half if you only want to book a one-way flight.
Or, you can opt for an open-jaw journey and travel to multiple cities in one trip. For example, you could fly from New York City to Los Angeles and then from San Diego back to New York City. This way, you can visit both Southern California cities on your trip. (Remember, you’ll have to separately plan for and budget transportation between Los Angeles and San Diego.)
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: 2 points per dollar spent on travel.
- American Express® Gold Card: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 of these purchases per calendar year).
- Citi Premier® Card (see rates and fees): 3 points per dollar spent on airfare.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare.
These JetBlue Mint flight deals are perfect for anyone looking to travel between the East Coast and the West Coast this summer or fall. Your transcontinental flight will be comfortable, thanks to all of Mint’s bells and whistles.
Book soon before the seats are gone.